Sunday, June 4, 2017

Full of Hope, Romans 15:13

Full of Hope

Romans 15:13, May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.


Daughter Anna and Daughter Kellie, this is the last "daily" post for awhile. School is out, schedules change and life is about to change. Where it all leads, I do not know. But this I know, we serve a God who knows all and is already preparing our futures. He loves each of us and will guide us as we desire to love and serve him.

Anna, I pray that, as you take this trip to Guatemala, God moves on your heart and gives you a burden for the lost no matter what part of the world he places you. May he prepare you, may your heart be open, and may his grace be upon you and give you hope for what lies ahead.

Kellie, what can I say. I am losing track of you. In many ways grown up, yet still much to learn. Soon to be married. You will become the responsibility of your husband to lead and guide you in spiritual things. My responsibilities will cease, yet I will remain here for you, ~. May the power of the Holy Spirit live in your marriage and give you hope for the days that lie ahead.

Young ladies, honor the Lord with your lives. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace!

~Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment