Sunday, June 17, 2018

Tempted? Help Is Available, Hebrews 2:18

Tempted? Help Is Available

Hebrews 2:18 Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.

I have been reading Hebrews lately. Showing how worthy and special Jesus is. He is not just a prophet or some heavenly being. He is God, in whom we can rely upon. He know how we feel. He experienced what we experience... in all ways tempted as we

Ladies... you can go to Jesus when you are tempted to follow the world. He will sympathize and help you overcome. After all, he overcame the world. Trust him, he is there for you.

~Dad

On this Father's Day 2018... Know that I love you, and that I want God's best for you. Live for him and I will always be grateful to God you are mine! And if you ever struggle, know that, like Jesus,  I am here to help. I love you, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment