Sunday, May 8, 2016

III John 1:12, Well Spoken Of

April 23, 2016

Well Spoken Of

III John 1:12... Demetrius is well spoken of by everyone--and even by the truth itself. We also speak well of him, and you know that our testimony is true...

To be well spoken of is a great honor, one well deserved. Yes, we can fake our values and witness, but it will be seen through at some point. The Bible says, "be sure your sin will find you out" (Nu 32:23). John said that Demetrius was known to be honorable by all. That is what I want to be, true before all, honorable to my God.

Daughters, lately I have been confused and haven't been all I need to be. I don't want you to just be well spoken of by others, be well spoken of by God! And don't ever slack off, live godly lives the rest of your life. It is worth it now and when you make it to heaven you will hear God say, "well done my good and faithful servant, enter into the joys of your Lord."

~Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment