Monday, May 21, 2018

Attributes of a Godly Employee, Titus 2:9-10

Attributes Of A Godly Employee

Titus 2:9-10 Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.

K and A, here Paul informs Titus on the signs of a godly employee. As I did previously, I will parse out these two verses and share the character traits we need to follow in the workplace as Christians. Learn them and live them among others who foolishly oppose their bosses. You are to be workers who need not to be ashamed (2 Tim 2:15) of their actions.

To be clear, this was not written for employees or for hired workers, it was specific to slaves. I am taking the liberty of applying it to workers. I believe it to applicable but I cannot say that it is Scripture, just scripture based.

~Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment