Sunday, February 26, 2017

I AM... I Will, Exodus 6:1 - 8

I AM, I Will

Exodus 6:6 “Therefore, say to the Israelites: ‘I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment.

God made a promise to Abram to give him the land of Canaan (Genesis 13:14 & 15). While the people of Israel lost all hope, God would keep his promise and raised up Moses. Pharoah rejected Moses' request with increased hardships and he and the Hebrews list all hope. But God talks... The I Am says he will and then he does!

A and K, when God promises, he follows through. He will keep his promises to you and carry out his way in your life. Trust him. Don't turn your back on him. Seek him out and you will find him faithful. I have experienced his grace. You can to for he is the I Am.

~Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment