Sunday, September 16, 2018

God Forgives The Worst, 1 Timothy 1:12-14

God Forgives The Worst

1 Timothy 1:13 Even though I was a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief

Paul stood witness to a vigilante group murder. He sought out new believers and tortures them in order to have them renounce their faith. Paul was a bad character. Yet, God knew what Paul could be and forgave his sins and turned him into a mighty missionary for the Lord.

K and A, certainly you haven't been as bad as Paul. Just imagine what God will do through you! As Grandpa used to tell me when I was around your age... Your greatest ability is not your smarts or talents, it is your availability. When you make yourself available to God in his service, he will empower you to do his will... God want to use you.

~Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment