Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I Am The Worst, 1 Timothy 1:15

I Am The Worst

1 Timothy 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners - of whom I am the worst.

K and A, You ever thought you were the worst. Maybe you were! But that's alright, I love you anyway. No, not for being the worst, but knowing what you can be, I love you.

In the same way Jesus loves you. He came into the world because he saw your condition and gave of himself as a sacrifice so you could be different. Why? Because he loves you! Contrast that with the false teachings in many churches: Christ loves us just the way you are. Come just as you are and worship the Lord... Noooo, Jesus Christ came to save us from our sins, gone they are to be! You might be the worst - but Christ came so you could be your best!

~Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment