Friday, January 18, 2019

1 Timothy Recap, 1 Timothy 6:14

1 Timothy Recap

1 Timothy 6:14 I charge you to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ

It is hard to just pick one verse that encompasses the totality of any book in the Bible. I suppose that choice would probably be different for us all. So, the one I chose today might be different if I chose it on any other given time in life. The reason I chose this one is to stress the point that Timothy needed to keep to sound doctrine so the church would grow in maturity and could effectively move forward.

But, there are many aspects to the theme I chose that we discussed over the last five months. There are around 115 different posts written on 1st Timothy. Here are just a few of the titles I chose to name:
  • Jesus Our Hope
  • Teach Truth
  • Your Heritage Is Only As Good As You
  • Correct Others In Love
  • Blah, Blah, Blah
  • God Forgives The Worst
  • My Daughters
  • Learn The Hard Way
  • Dress Modestly, Serve Extravagantly
  • Above Reproach
  • Manage Your Family Well
  • Worthy Of Respect
  • True Godliness
  • Young Role Models
  • Held To A Higher Standard
  • Remain Pure
  • You're Not Dora
  • Hold tight
  • Amen
  • Grace Be With You
A and K, do you recognize any of them? Go back and review the ones that the Spirit spurs you on to hear again.. remember you can always go directly to the forever-Dad blog site and go back through and read any of them. But just looking at the titles can stir you... each is an encouragement in itself to keep the faith without spot or blame until Christ returns. That is why I write these posts in the first place, because I desire that you remain true to sound doctrine in your personal life, the life of your family, and in all you say and do througout entire life, No turning back!

~Dad

Song:
I Have Decided To Follow Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment