Tuesday, January 29, 2019

He Is Able, 2 Timothy 1:11-12

He Is Able

2 Timothy 1:12 That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I believe , and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day.

God is able! He will not let us be tempted beyond what we can handle. He will not let anyone or thing steal us out of his hand. We can trust him and we should. Let us not trust in ourselves for when we think we are strong it is easy to fall, but when we are weak, then he is strong and helps us to stand.

K and A, Don't you think you can do it all on your own. That is contrary to your faith. Yes, you do have a responsibility to stand, to be strong, to walk correctly, but you must never forget where your strength comes from, it comes from the Lord. And when he is your life, he will keep you from falling no matter the trail or spiritual attack. Do not be ashamed of being a Christian and put your trust in his hands. He will not fail you.

~Dad

Song:
  I Know Whom I Have Believed

No comments:

Post a Comment