Friday, February 5, 2016

Psalm 143:8

February 4, 2016

Psalm 143:8... Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.

We must never forget that we can trust God to live our lives. Many think that only they should have control on their lives for no one better understands what is best for them then themselves. But that is not true. God created us and he knows best for us. He will guide us to the path he has for us if we desire him and live according to his way. Jesus said he came so that we may have life and have it to the full. (Jn 10:10b)

K and A, trust God for your future. He knows the path you are to take. You can trust him to walk you on it if you walk the path he has already shown you, the good you already know to do and the evil you already know not to do! His unfailing love will lead you so entrust your life to him. It will be full!

~Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment