Saturday, March 26, 2016

I John Review Explained

March 25, 2016 on 03-26-16

I John Review...

I will take the titles of my blog to do a review the book of 1st John. I did not have time to spend categorizing these fully, but I believe we can see the heart of what John was telling his readers, what he was telling us.

There are five areas of content:
     Attributes of God
     General Information
     Info on Satan and Followers
     What Not to Do
     What We Are to Do

Over the next few days, I will list the five area discussing some in detail and highlighting themes in others. But for today grasp this thought... The biggest area of truth given by John was in reference to what we are to be doing. Another area of importance is the attributes of God. All three God-heads are mentioned.

Daughters,it is my prayer that you see the truth of the Word as the way to live your life. I John has been an encouragement to me in my devotion to him and know I am on the path up the narrow road on my way to see Jesus when he comes to take me home. Be ready, young ladies, for he will soon come and only those washed in the blood and who are following his commands will be saved! I want to see each of you in heaven.

~Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment