Monday, November 2, 2015

Psalm 70:4

November 02, 2015

Psalm 70:4... But, may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, "Let the Lord be exalted."...

In Proverbs it says, "I love those that love me, and those who seek me find me." (Prov 8:18). Jeremiah said, "You will seek am and find me when you seek me with all your heart." (Jer. 29:13)

When we seek the Lord with all our heart we will find him! This is a great promise that must not be forgotten. While reading "Heart Talks on Holiness" yesterday, I read that Mary and Joseph forgot Jesus in Jerusalem. They never missed him until 3 days had gone by. They never found him again until the sought for him them he was with them.

A and K, it is easy to go through life just thinking Jesus to be there. After all, Jesus said he would never leave us nor forsake us (He 13:5). So, he will just be there right? No, we must actively desire him and search for him in prayer and Bible study and meditation. Ladies, when times of life get stressful and you wonder where God is, search for him and you will find his presence close to you to warm your spirit. When you sense him, exalt and honor him through use of your tongue and through how you live. This will cause you to "rejoice and be glad."

~Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment