Saturday, October 24, 2015

October 22, 2015

Psalm 59:17 ... You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely...

Reliance on God... in the Scriptures, we see many examples of people relying on God. Even better, the exams prove how faithful God is to his word.

We can see this with Noah and his trust of God through the ultimate storm of life (Ge 9:18 ). we also see it with with Ruth in honoring her dedication to him (Ruth 4:9). Paul also show God's faithfulness when he challenges king Agrippa to accept Jesus as his savior (Acts 29:29 ).

A, You can trust God to be faithful. But remember that it takes your commitment to God to show his faithfulness. Honor him and glorify his name when you see he hand at work. Sing for him... never sing the songs of the world. Honor him all your life. ~Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment